We have five pairs of tickets to give away to the biggest dog event in London, courtesy of show sponsors, Metro Bank.
Discover Dogs is held at Earls Court, on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th November and you could be going with a friend for FREE! The tickets give access for both days so you can choose which is best to suit you. If you’re staying nearby you can have two whole days of canine filled fun.
Discover Dogs began in 1996 and has now become one of the must-sees in the canine calendar. Organised by the Kennel Club, 200 breeds of pedigree dog will be showcased for visitors to meet.
With Eukanuba and Metro Bank sponsoring the event there is something for everyone:
- Companion Dog Club Competition
- Scruffts – Family Crossbreed Dog of the Year Class Finals
- 200 breeds of pedigree dog for visitors to meet and learn more about
- Young Kennel Club Competitions
- Kennel Gazette Junior Warrant Semi Final
- Dog Agility and many different doggy demonstrations
- Dog Photographer of the Year 2013 photographic competition – winners’ display
- Trade Stands – over 100 stands
To win yourself a pair of tickets, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post, telling me the name and breed of your dog(s) If you don’t have a dog, tell me what breed you would love to own!
Five winners will be chosen at random and announced on this blog on Wednesday 30th October. So keep an eye out as you’ll be asked to email your details to receive the tickets.
- Only one comment per person please.
- Five winners will be announced and expected to email their address for delivery of the tickets.
- Should the chosen winners not respond by 12pm, 31st October, more names will be randomly chosen and announced on this blog.
Weds 30th October: ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU!